Thursday, January 8, 2009

Friday Happy Thoughts

I wondered if they got ID'ed to buy the spray paint?

I remember going to a, shall we say, scary-arse WM in OKC during my Sales Rep days, and there was a car in the parking lot, with all the windows broken out. On top of that, the beautiful, green (I think) Chevy Cavalier had been torched to a crisp. The store manager did not seem to care that his parking lot looked like something out of downtown Beirut in the 80's, as that car was there for like a week. Curiosity got the best of me and I went and checked the car for dead bodies.....none.

I'm not sure why this seems wrong, but "Watch Parties" for a documentary called "Crystal Darkness" which is about, you guessed it, Crystal Meth and it's fabulous affects just does not sound right. I don't think "Party" is the appropriate word - how about "Group Viewing and Discussion"

My bathroom ceiling is repaired. I've gotta give a shout out to Geraldo Sanchez who is a miracle worker of drywall and texture. It's a seamless fix, and I ALMOST don't have to repaint....amazing! Thanks Mr. Sanchez!

Sooners lost :( I'm okay with it. Florida was the better team, but OU missed some key scoring opportunities. Based on the comments made by the announcers last night, I guess I'll be praying to Saint Tebow on Sunday. He walks on water, heals sick children in 3rd world countries, and plays football! Where does he find the time.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment